Pxtrack. (“PXTRACK”, “we” or “us”) a duly registered corporation of the Philippines, publishes this notice as your privacy is very important to us. This Privacy Notice is provided to inform you about our practices in the way we collect your data and how we use it when you visit our website and inquire about our services
Information We Collect
We receive information from you when you make inquiries about or subscribe to our services, book for a demo, register for our doctor’s listing page, and also through anonymous data you may passively provide through our use of data analytic scripts.
- Contact Form, Subscription Form, Demo Booking Form, Doctor’s Registration Form – These forms will require you to enter personal information. The following details below are the information we collect when you inquire about orsubscribe to our products and services and/or request for a free demo, or register to our doctors listing.
- Phone Number
- Clinic Location and Schedule
- Social Media Profile
- Degree Received
- Services Offered
- Affiliations and Organizations
- Google Calendar Public URL
- Information That is collected Passively and Anonymously. Through our use of third party analytics, they may use automated means to collect anonymously, various data about you, device or computer used to access our services. Data collected are when and how you access our website, how much time you spent reading, viewing and reading our content, the operating system you used, what kind of device, what resolution of the device display, and any other information that is necessary for us to determine the effectiveness of our website
How and Why We Collect It
Contact, Subscription and Demo Booking Form – In order for us to properly address your inquiry about your product or application, we need to be able to contact you. Without these information, we will not be able to respond to your inquiry and we would not be able to address you properly when replying to you.
How we secure your data
Through our Data Privacy Notices and Guidelines we have implemented the necessary organizational, physical and technical security measures that will help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and prevent disclosures of sensitive information.
A cookie is a small file that is stored in your computer hard drive that allows us to understand web traffic to our website. Before this cookie is placed on your computer hard drive we will seek your permission to allow us to do so. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the anonymous data you choose to share with us.
Third Party Sharing
Data collected through our contact forms are not shared with third party organizations.
We never collect or maintain information at our website from those who we certainly know are below 18 years of age. There is also no part of our website that is designed to attract any person below 18 years of age.
Your Rights To Your Data
You can request access, request of alteration / correction and deletion of your personal information.
NOTICE Changes / Updates
When there are changes to the notice you will be notified about it the next time you visit the site.
How you can control the data you provided.
For complaints, clarification and or request to access your data. Please send your request to:
ATTENTION: Data Protection Officer
RAMI Corporate Building
Corner Tiano-Mabini Streets,
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Or you may email us at