Before everything else, enter your username and password to log into your account.
Step 1: Setting Up The Doctor’s Information
Take note that this is a crucial part of the initial set up stage. In short, you will be using this to generate your printouts.
- At the left-hand side of your screen, go to the Admin menu and click on the Doctor button.
- Fill up all the fields that require your details.
- Click Save.
Next, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Setting Up The Clinic’s Information
- At the left-hand side of your screen, go to the Admin menu and click on the Clinic button. Take note that only a maximum of 4 clinics can be displayed on your print-out headers (e.g. Medical Certificate, Consultation form, Prescription and etc.).
- In the same way that you filled in the fields in Step 1, input your Clinic Code.
- Check the “Use this Clinic on the Headers” box if you choose to display that specific clinic info on your print-out headers.
- Continue filling up all the remaining details.
- Finally, click Save.